Make A Sukkah Mobile
May 30, 2013
Decorating the sukkah is lots of fun. Here’s an idea for a hanging mobile your children will enjoy looking at every time they eat or play in the sukkah.
You will need:
- two wire coat hangers
- two twist ties
- tissue paper
- adhesive tape
- thread and needle
- Cut ten strips of tissue paper between 1/2 inch and 1 inch wide, and about 12 inches long.
- Wrap the strips around the coat hangers.
- Apply glue at both ends of each strip to secure it to the hanger.
- Wrap each hanger in paper of a different color.
- Cross one hanger inside the other and tie them together at top and bottom.
- Make or buy popcorn and string it on as many threads as you wish. If you don’t want to use food, buy colorful beads or blocks or any other decorative item you wish.
This activity reprinted courtesy of http://www.everythingjewish.com.