The law firm of Pessin Katz Law, P.A. (PK Law) presents monthly seminars in
their Towson office. The seminars are designed to help families understand the legal issues involved with long term care in nursing homes. The seminars are conducted by
Kevin F. Bress and Kimberly L. Battaglia, PK Law elder law attorneys with
years of experience helping people with these issues.
There is no fee for this seminar. Simply reserve a spot at least one week in advance. To make a reservation contact:
Rhonda King at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.938.8800
You will learn how to:
- Protect assets from being spent down at a nursing home.
- Strategically transfer assets during the 5-year look back.
- Protect virtually all assets for your spouse.
- Qualify for Medicaid on your first attempt.
- Insulate your house and property from Medicaid spend own.
- Retain funds even after a loved one enters a nursing home.
Get your questions answered:
Feel free to bring copies of any of the following documents with you.
The attorney will review them and answer any of your questions.
- Power of Attorney
- Deed to Real Estate
- List of Assets