1st Sunday of every month
Bring your dog the First SUNDAY of each month at 11 am! Hike on the grounds of our animal shelter’s forested wildlife sanctuary in Reisterstown, led by Dr. Mary Zink, Baltimore Humane Society Veterinary Medical Director of the Low Cost Veterinary Wellness Spay/Neuter Center.
· Approximately 45 min-1 hour in duration
· BYO DOG (Proof of rabies vaccination required)
· Rain or Shine
· $2 per dog participation fee and no prior registration required
· Moderate hiking level so dog and hiker need to be able to maneuver trees, hills, and streams
· All dogs must be on a 4-6 ft leash (no retractable leashes permitted) and walked by a hiker that is 14 years of age or older
· Bring plenty drinking water for yourself and your dog
· Appropriate hiking attire is recommended à comfortable, flexible, closed-toe shoes and durable clothing that can withstand mud, tall grass, twigs, stickers, stream water etc.
Join SpongeBob SquarePants and his underwater friends on a rollicking adventure in Bikini Bottom this spring with SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D – The Great Jelly Rescue attraction, coming to National Aquarium’s 4-D Immersion Theater from March 1, 2014 through November 13, 2014.
Starting on Tuesday May 6, we’ll offer FREE quit smoking classes at Northwest Hospital, at the Education Center. FREE nicotine patches, gum or lozenges are included.
To sign up, call Registration at 410-601-WELL (9355).
Made possible by County Executive Kevin Kamenetz and the Baltimore County Council and funding from the Baltimore County Department of Health, Tobacco Use Prevention and Cessation Program, Cigarette Restitution Fund (CRF).
Call now and quit for GOOD!
Sim Shalom is an interactive Online Jewish Universalist Synagogue- liberal in thought and traditional in liturgy. We are an unaffiliated and pluralistic Jewish community, evolving and organically growing. We welcome members of our community from throughout the world! We offer daily online synagogue services.
Ma’ariv Services are offered Monday through Thursday evenings at 7 PM all year online, live streaming. Connect with us through our website and participate fully in our live services. Sim Shalom is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
READY TO QUIT SMOKING?
FREE “Up in Smoke”ⓒ quit smoking classes are starting at the ARC in Baltimore, located at 7215 York Road, Baltimore, MD 21212.
FREE patches, gum or lozenges are provided. Meet from 12:00 noon – 1:00 PM on Wednesdays, May 21 – June 25.
Bring your lunch! Bring a friend!
To sign up, call Anita at 443-279-1225, or email her at email@example.com. Don’t wait – call now!
Funded by the Baltimore County Cigarette Restitution Fund.
- Starting June 10, B’nai Israel Congregation, 27 Lloyd Street, the Downtown Shul, will be offering Tuesday Torah, a weekly learning program:
- 3:30-4:30pm Jewish Philosophy with Rabbi Mintz
- 7:00-8:00pm Torah Happy Hour including pizza and beer, guest speakers and learning.
JCS Sixth Annual Meeting, Tuesday June 10 at the Gordon Center for Performing Arts. Light refreshments will be served at 4:30pm with the meeting beginning promptly at 5:00pm. Stronger Together is this year’s theme highlighting the numerous service partnerships JCS has formed to help build a stronger Jewish community. We will also be presenting our Employer Recognition Awards and JCS College Scholarships.