An exhibition that brings 1812 Baltimore vividly to life. Runs through June 9, 2014. All day, the Maryland Historical Society, 201 W. Monument St., Baltimore. Visit mdhs.org/betsy-bonaparte/the-exhibition.
1st Sunday of every month
Bring your dog the First SUNDAY of each month at 11 am! Hike on the grounds of our animal shelter’s forested wildlife sanctuary in Reisterstown, led by Dr. Mary Zink, Baltimore Humane Society Veterinary Medical Director of the Low Cost Veterinary Wellness Spay/Neuter Center.
· Approximately 45 min-1 hour in duration
· BYO DOG (Proof of rabies vaccination required)
· Rain or Shine
· $2 per dog participation fee and no prior registration required
· Moderate hiking level so dog and hiker need to be able to maneuver trees, hills, and streams
· All dogs must be on a 4-6 ft leash (no retractable leashes permitted) and walked by a hiker that is 14 years of age or older
· Bring plenty drinking water for yourself and your dog
· Appropriate hiking attire is recommended à comfortable, flexible, closed-toe shoes and durable clothing that can withstand mud, tall grass, twigs, stickers, stream water etc.
Take an introductory Spanish Language and Culture class at Notre Dame of Maryland University. The program will be offered every Tuesday beginning February 18 and running through May 6. Registrants can choose afternoon sessions from 3 to 5 p.m. or evening sessions from 6 to 8 p.m. For more information, contact Linda Stilling, SSND, at 410-532-5306, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ndm.edu/spanishlanguageandculture. Cost is $400; Group rate: $1,050 for three participants (by February 3, 2014)
$425; Group rate: $1,125 for three participants (after February 3, 2014)
Join SpongeBob SquarePants and his underwater friends on a rollicking adventure in Bikini Bottom this spring with SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D – The Great Jelly Rescue attraction, coming to National Aquarium’s 4-D Immersion Theater from March 1, 2014 through November 13, 2014.