Tu B’Shevat Tips
May 30, 2013
- Put reminder signs up at every light switch: “Last one out…turn off the light!”
- You can save nine gallons of water every time you brush your teeth by turning off the faucet while brushing. Clean water is a vanishing precious resource. The average American consumes over one million gallons of water each year.
- Change some habits; each time there are leftovers, store them in a plastic or glass container. Try to eliminate using plastic wraps and aluminum foil.
- Recycle you newspapers. If people in the United States recycled on tenth of their newspapers, we would save 25 million trees every year.
- Tired of receiving baskets full of junk mail every day? Put a stop to it! Send a request to the Direct Marketing Association to take your name off the computerized lists. The address is: Direct Marketing Association, Mail Preference Service, 11 West 42nd Street, P.O. Box 3861, New York, NY 10163